On 24.06.2014, at 10:16, Stefan Stenzel <stefan.sten...@waldorfmusic.de> wrote:

> On 24 Jun 2014, at 0:37 , Urs Heckmann <u...@u-he.com> wrote:
>

>> (Odyssee?) - fully analogue synths. That's currently the only way to get
>> something decent in hardware. Proper digital models seem to only make it
>> into software plug-ins.
>>

> Careful with such an arrogant claim, and maybe consider it might be annoying
> for those of us who make hardware.

Please take my apologies, I was generalising a bit too eagerly. I have no idea
what you (and most others) do in hardware and how it sounds.

Yet us plug-in guys live with some sort of stigma that software is something
somewhat lesser than hardware, hence this is where I'm coming from when someone
plays the hardware card. It was the wrong moment though, and the wrong
audience. Sorry for that.

Would be great to hear what concepts you favour to create digital models of
distinct analogue filters.

Cheers,

- Urs