On 09/02/2014 02:14 PM, Alberto di Bene wrote:
I think the original poster had asked for a fixed point implementation, not a floating point one...

That's me.  :-)

I can (usually) figure out how to implement an algorithm described with real numbers using fixed point. A good algorithm is the real trick!

These are some great suggestions. Will give them a try later today. Thanks!

Anyway I saved for my own use the two examples given... :-)

Alberto

---