On 12/21/14 1:01 PM, Andrew Simper wrote:
I've updated the diagram of the filter to be a little prettier in the full
pdf, and I've also uploaded it as a jpg here:

http://cytomic.com/files/dsp/SkfInputMixing.jpg

i don't see how one analyzes that circuit since c1 and c2 are not connected to any other impedances. there is no way to determine what the two capacitors do. it's really a signal flow diagram (like we do with DSP) but with two mysterious elements added.

--

r b-j                  r...@audioimagination.com