Naw, mhos is a one-off. It's fun, pronounceable, and in common use (since
1883!). Don't get carried away. Besides, it makes me think of The Three
Stooges, and smile. Siemens makes me think of...er, um—oh yeah—a German
multinational corporation headquartered in Berlin and Munich.

;-)

Sent from my iPhone