On 6/19/15 7:22 PM, Sampo Syreeni wrote:
Nota bene, this is not EE stuff per se. This is heady math stuff, used to formalize what you EEs wanted to do all along. It's the kind of collaboration where us math freaks provide the rubber...and then you EE folks can finally fuck your sister in peace and certainty. ;)

(Sorry, can't help it, been looking at a lot of stand up comedy of late...)

we EEs are fucking our sisters when we say that there *is* a function that is zero almost everywhere, yet has an integral of 1. (but when we take the rubber off, we find out that it's a "distribution", not a "function" in the normal sense that one might recognize in anatomy class.)

--

r b-j                  r...@audioimagination.com