*snores*

Please have a civil conversation, and don't feed the trolls.  If this
isn't fun, what's it good for?
A simple rhyme to remember: Make it moot and don't refute!

Nobody reads every email on a mailing list.  If you have a personal
problem, consider a technical solution: email filtering
Please spare the rest of us from your flaming.