>You cannot calculate 1/x when x=0, can you? Since that's division by zero.
>Yet you'll know when x tends to zero from right towards left, then 1/x
>will tend to +infinity.

Not sure what that is supposed to have to do with the present subject.

If you want to put it in terms of simple arithmetic, the aliasing issue
works like this: I add two numbers together, and find that the answer is X.
I tell you X, and then ask you to determine what the two numbers were. Can
you do it?