On 21/08/2015, Ethan Duni <ethan.d...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So you agree that the effects of resampling are not shown, and all we see
> is the spectrum of the continuous time polynomial interpolators.

I claim that they are aliases of the original spectrum.

Just as you also call them:

"It shows the aliasing left by linear interpolation into the
continuous time domain."

I never claimed anything about the folding back of alias frequencies
from the resampling at 44.1k rate.

> If I were you,
> I'd quit haranguing people over irrelevancies and straw men,

It's rather you who argue about irrelevant things and straw man
arguments - for that matter, I never claimed that the folded back
aliases from the resampling at 44.1k are visible on Olli's graph. It's
you who is forcing this irrelevant argument.

So maybe you should listen to your own advice, first.

-P