Mind if I add—Normalized sinc function:

sinc(x) := sin(pi*x)/(pi*x)

This is the one we typically use. Sorry if some think that’s picky, but I
worked with Rob Bracewell at Stanford in the late ‘80s on a project, and I was
showing him that some Z80 code implemented a half-zinc table and SRC, and he
looked up and said something like, “You know, some would say that sinc is sine
x over x, but it’s sine pi x over pi x.” I immediately realized how profound
that simple statement was. I’m also aware that some people would look at me
like I’m a nut to even bring up that distinction. ;-)