Hi,

Thanks for sharing - this is an interesting read.

Regarding your envelope examples and suggestions: As you apparently are a Logic
User - did you notice that Sculpture already allows to define the envelope
shape via direkt input from you, by recoding a MIDI controller or aftertouch
movement? OK, the interface for this is quite tiny and maybe a bit dated, but
is fun to use - especially with input like aftertouch or breath controller.

Cheers,
Markus