Dear List,

Long time lurker here, learned a lot from the random posts, so thanks for those.

Maybe somebody can help me out what is the best practice for realtime applications to minimize aliasing when scanning a waveform by changing speed or constantly modulating the delay time on a delay (it's like the
resampling rate is changing by every step)?

I guess the smaller the change, the smaller the aliasing effect is, but what if the change can be fast enough to make it
audible?

If you can suggest a paper or site or keywords that I should look for, I'd appreciate the help!

Kevin