Thank you for the quick ideas, the code looks nice.

Currently I am not designing a wavetable OSC, I am just trying to do some basic VA waveforms (saw, tri, square) so naively I thought I just set up the 15-20 tables/waveform  from fourier series whenever I start the app/plugin and that could do the job. Then interpolating
between the samples of the closest wavetables. But maybe I am too naive? :)

With wavetables I was also wondering how one can act when there is a pitch modulation of a running note that will go up/down an octave... as my understanding this would mean if I don't switch wavetables at a certain pitch mod, then it will introduce more and more aliasing. But checking this at every sample sounds like some overhead maybe shouldn't be there.

--
Kevin @ Fine Cut Bodies
Mailto: ke...@finecutbodies.com