It's not exactly Cooley-Tukey. In Cooley-Tukey you take two _interleaved_
DFT's (that is, the DFT of the even-numbered samples and the DFT of the
odd-numbered samples) and combine them into one longer DFT. But here you're
talking about taking two _consecutive_ DFT's. I don't think there's any
cheap way to combine these to exactly recover an individual bin of the
longer DFT.

Of course it's possible you'll be able to come up with a clever frequency
estimator using this information. I'm just saying it won't be exact in the
way Cooley-Tukey is.

-Ethan