On 1/8/06, Marco Sola <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We are really really all becoming ridiculus.

Well, the ongoing discussion shows, that it is not, because it is not
just a matter of simply adding EU.

Just answer a few simple questions:
1. How do you define an EU release? Or when must a release be tagged with EU?
2. Where is the problem in adding existing countries as we do now?
3. Do you know an example for an EU release, if yes which is it?

> I say this once more but for the very last time, MB has two choice: 1) add EU
> as release contry, since it's a country, 2) let moderator add EU releases as
> Anctartica, which is not a country.

3) Don't add EU and continue with the current policy.

#Fuchs