Not practical, to say the least ;-) And anyhow, annotations are not in
the database way of thinking. For example, if I wanted to retrieve a
list of the albums where Babe's music was used, the annotation would
allow me to get it. But if I wanted a list of all the tracks from Babe
(for example if a soundtrack album was never released, this happened
to me recently), the annotation would not really make the trick. I
don't think MB currently offers us any reasonably easy way to do it,
so the annotation is still better than nothing.

--
Frederic Da Vitoria