hmm. i see - so these would all be check boxes? it seems to me the
format of http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/ProducerRelationshipType and
http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/EngineerRelationshipType (of which I
emulated) should be very similar.

I think they should either both have one primary (producer / engineer)
& multiple attributes (co-producer, executive producer, additional /
audio, sound, live sound, mixed...), or just multiple seperate roles
on the same wikipage (as per
http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/EngineerRelationshipType is now). The
latter makes more sense to me. it doesn't seem right to have the 2
being different in their layout, yeah?