If this is the wrong place for this, feel free to kick
me in the right direction...

I can't enter Notker's lifespan (840 - 912) into MB
because it appears server-side validation thinks this
is outside the possible range.  I think this composer
has the earliest known composition (the Liber
Hymnorum), so we could probably fix this problem once
and for all by setting the lower bound to 800.  My
guess would be that it's currently at 1000, which will
kill Ratpert and Tuotilo a century too late too
<gasp>!

-Nate