From: Thomas Tholén <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MusicBrainz style discussion <musicbrainz-style@lists.musicbrainz.org>
Subject: Re: [mb-style] language of descriptions for untitled tracks
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 11:47:31 +0200

I'm not too thrilled about the whole concept of adding pseudo-titles, but if
we're going to do it it should work like this (imho of course).

The reason we're doing it is to give so information on what the track contains (when it doesn't have a title). And this information should be useable for all
of the MB population, and should therefore use the official MB language of
information; english.

//[bnw]

I disagree, I think we should enter this kind of information at whatever is the album language, we should not care about the whole MB population because I think that the whole MB population is not going to be interested at an artist whose track and album titles are all in another language than english, I think that those interested in this artist do have at least a minimal knowledge of his language, such as to make them recognise information like a drum solo, if a track is instrumental or if we have a "(feat. ).