Cristov Russell wrote:
Day Dreamer wrote:
I think we should enter this kind of information at whatever is the album language
I concur. But if we made this an official guideline, then the rule for [silence], [data track], [untitled] and [unknown] needs to be changed as well to allow other languages.

Let's try to make it official:

I propose to change UntitledTrackStyle to allow any language, preferring the language the artist would most likely use (which should be equal to the language most fans would expect and - in most cases - the album's language).

Comments?

 derGraph

Are you solely proposing changing the above to the language of their release
or does this include pseudo-titles?

What exactly do you ask for? What does "the above" mean, and what exactly do you call pseudo-titles?

derGraph