From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Frederic Da Vitoria
Sent: Sunday, May 28, 2006 4:49 AM
To: MusicBrainz style discussion
Subject: Re: [mb-style] RFV: Amazon Relationship Type

2006/5/28, Beth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Yeah, I was going to say as I've read their seller agreement, they don't
> seem to differentiate. And, I am definitely for adding links without cover
> art, or seller created pages.
>
> I somewhat disagree with having "other commercial links" and just
"artwork"
> links however. But, I would like to look into potential other purchaser
> agreements with other companies (besides just amazon.)

Hmm. What if both a valid-artwork and an invalid-artwork link are
entered. Would the valid-artwork link be used to show the picture? If
not, I think we miss something. Having the cover is relevant IMO, not
just a cosmetic feature. So if MB is able to choose automatically
between conflicting links, OK. If not, I suggest we address this
problem before changing the rules.

> Of course, I'd rather have a general ya interested, or no, too much coding
> involved before I go digging for other great partnerships. :)
>
> Nyght aka Beth

Frederic Da Vitoria