On Sun, May 28, 2006 at 06:39:57PM +0200, Frederic Da Vitoria wrote:
> The problem is correct suspect tracks will stay in the list. Couldn't we
> design a system to remove them from the list once they are checked?

Designing is not a problem, we have hundreds of people willing to tell us
how we should be doing things. ;) Actually getting someone to code these
features, however, is.

I suspect that there was once a time when we had a lot of tracks where
these characters were wrong, the report was used and the correct ones are
all that are left, e.g. the wrong character set report was what got me
editing a lot in the first place, now there's nothing left that's the wrong
character set, just a bunch of tracks with nothing but punctuation in their
names.

--Nikki