On 6/17/06, Day Dreamer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I too agree with the view that an internet only release is a worldwide
release, because... well because an internet only release IS a worldwide
release, even regardless of what a label might say or where it is located.

Let me repeat that what you say, maybe I understand something wrong:

Internet release == [Worldwide]
What the artist / label / distributors (the copyright owners of the
release) say doesn't matter.
We should prefer using [Worldwide] instead of [Unknown Country] if
release area / country / label homebase is not known.

Please correct me, if I misssed soemthing in your point of view, how
we should handle the metadata of releases.