Lukáš Lalinský schreef:
Jan van Thiel wrote:
Hi,

I hereby request IMDbRelationshipStyle[1] to be made official. The
content of this guideline is already widely applied.

If you strongly oppose it, please post a veto.

Ok, veto:

Linking to only the earliest release makes no sense if we compare it to usage of
any other AR. For example, I can add full credits, Wikipedia pages, etc. to both
releases, but an IMDb page only to the first of them? Why?

We already have to duplicate content (speaking of ARs) between releases, and I
don't think it's good to have one exception.

This of course apply only to the earliest release part. As no one else vetoed
the rest of the page (no /soundtrack in URLs and IMDb domain format), and I
think there is not enough text for a separate page, may I copy the content from
IMDbRelationshipStyle to IMDbRelationshipType? Or do we rather want to keep it
on a separate page?

You may ;)

As I said in my earlier reply, a place on the AR's description page
might be more appropriate and less confusing...

P.S.: I must remember to send mails and not leave them in my "Concepts"
folder :p