All,

I don't contribute much to this list now and I don't
monitor it frequently either, so take my input with a
grain of salt (this seems to be done anyway).  That
said, I do not find this list to be a very useful
source of information or opinion.  From the few posts
I read, emails asserting one's superiority, flames,
etc. are too common while valuable ideas are rare.

I have a more general gripe too.  I think MB has
enormous potential but has shown little functional
improvement in the past year.  It takes me more time
to enter a new classical release than it did when I
joined, for example.  I use both the new and old
clients to enter and tag a new disc too.  I'll
probably continue to enter releases, but at a much
lower frequency.  I'm not planning on voting or being
a member of lists.

I'll stay in this list for long enough to read the
 With any luck mine is just an outlier point of view.

Nate