I'm just curious, if the project artist type were to go through how would
this release be changed?  Would the artist become:
"The Roger Glover Project"  Artist Type: Project
or
"Roger Glover"  Artist Type: Project
Not to be confused with
"Roger Glover" Artist Type: Person

I can see the definite use for project, but it's hard to find the difference
between a collaboration with multiple artists that can be handled better
with AR's or a new artist(group) name.

Perhaps "Project" can be defined as multiple artists (usually more than two)
that regularly perform together as a group and may have a flexible or
changing roster of artists, but as a project always play the music of the
project.  But I'm having a problem thinking of good examples that can't also
fall under the definition of group.  Perhaps the "Traveling Wilbury's" but
many groups are made of people that have produced music solo or with other
groups.  I was thinking that a regularly changing roster could define a
project but many projects are stable and many groups change.

It's just relly hard defining what the difference is between a project and a
group.

-Dustin (Kerensky97)