2008/2/13, Bogdan Butnaru <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Since we're discussing this: Is there some criteria for what to do
> with simultaneous releases?

Not that I know of.

> I've seen in some (admittedly rare) cases
> two or three versions of an album, and maybe a single too, released on
> the same date. Which do we pick?

Well, I would say just pick one and stick with it, possibly with some
consideration about the country of release (favor the artist country
(?) if the n releases were released in different countries), and
possibly favoring the releases over the singles.

Am not too sure we can come up with something more clear than that,
and/or that this actually requires a clarification (though... after
all...).

- Olivier