Olivier:

Thanks for your reply.

I like your suggestion for making the wording about "Don't use the Cover AR
with Classical" more concise.  I'll do that.

I'll make another draft of my proposal which is all written out, instead of
making reference to the existing page.  I can see that that is easier to
review.

You made a lot of good points about most contributors probably not wanting
to read lots of text about "style evolutions" and "more than a couple
paragraphs about such a thing as the Cover ar". I agree that concise is
better.  Please understand that I'm not proposing to _add_ this rambling
history stuff to the CoverRelationshipType article. It's already there —
read it!  I'm proposing to do a minimal change to make it read like history
instead of a currently-open debate.

I think taking it out would be even better, but I don't really want to take
that project on. I'm trying to focus on the CSG revision.

Side comment: Folks, part of why there's a lot of traffic on mb-style about
revising lots of pages is that lots of pages need lots of cleanup before
they become current and concise.  I can think of better ways to accomplish
that goal than a blizzard on mb-style, but those aren't the mechanisms in
place in MB.

Thanks, everyone, for your comments.
      --Jim

-----