>  Now of course I believe you when you say you have dozens of these
>  releases, but it does make me wonder, because they sure aren't easy to
>  find in my sources (which are primarily two good classical record shops
>  in Oslo and www.mdt.co.uk, but I have a compulsory nature, so I'll trawl
>  any shelf of CDs I come across, especially in foreign countries).
>
>  Would you be so kind as to tell something more about these CDs of yours?
>  What labels do this? What audience do you think they're targeting?

I didn't say I have them, only that I have seen them.  I've even sold
them.  They tend to be those $5 budget CDs you see at the
checkoutlines, or the classical compilations sold by Starbucks and the
like.  They're the "classical for babies" and the "classical for
dummies" and the "classical for this that and the other" compilations.

In short, they're the cheap classical that isn't normally stocked in
the "good classical record shops" (I miss the good one of those I had
in Baltimore!), but rather at the grocery store, the coffee shop, the
bakery, or the bath and beauty products store.  But just because
they're cheap, or they're aimed at primarily an audience which doesn't
listen to much classical, that surely doesn't mean we'd want to still
treat them as "cheap junk listings" when it comes to listing them in
the database, does it?

Brian