What about Metallica and U2 both having a song called "one",
should we add [the U2 song] and [the Metallica song] in the track title?
Or when Johhny Cash covered the the U2 one, should we add that
explicitly to the track title?
And with live versions, should we enter the date of the performance to
the track title?
and if a song has been performed multiple times on one day also the
approximate time?

In my opinion, this is what we have AR's for, a track title is what it
is, the name of a song.
We have the MB-ID as an exact identifier, and using AR's we can find out
which other tracks contain the exact same music.

Bram / jongetje