Well, it may be, but it may not be too. Now that I have pushed in one
direction, watch me pulling in the other. Who was saying that MB was a
madhouse a few days ago?

In classical, we need this because
- works are often small enough that more than one work fits on one release
- quite a few releases offer extracts from works

Which means the title of a classical release is often remotely only related
to the works. So we really needed a way to identify the work a track came
from. I don't know about audio books. If 99.99% of audio books are complete
readings of the original work, I'd say it's no use bothering. But if the
situation offers issues similar to classical frequently enough (essentially
more than one work on one release), I guess including the work title in the
track title makes sense.

--
Frederic Da Vitoria

http://www.april.org