Also forgot to post this one to the whole list

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Adam Golding <adamgold...@gmail.com>
Date: 2009/1/8
Subject: Re: [mb-style] The return of [clean up CSG]??? (was: Re: CSG issues
(was: 'Piano Sonata / Concerto' vs. 'Sonata / Concerto for Piano))
To: Frederic Da Vitoria <davito...@gmail.com>

ok, how about "Recordable"?  Since if something is impossible to record, it
has no place in the DB, and if it's possible to record, it might as well be
in the DB.  This could apply to actual events recorded as well, such as a
presidential address given on a certain date.

so we can say:

   x is a 'Recordable'  iff   x is recordable!

This is, I think, the absolute minimum structure required here.  I'm all for
introducing rigidity at the user level in the form of templates for certain
genres and so on, btw...