On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 10:51 PM, Kuno Woudt<k...@frob.nl> wrote:
> If e.g. a dutch release uses "schijf: subtitle" on the backcover,
> I will use 'schijf' in the release title on musicbrainz.  This is
> rare though, I couldn't find an example of this last time I went
> through my dutch releases.  But especially because it's so rare I
> want to capture that when it occurs.  Changing it to 'disc' loses
> information I want to retain.

'disc' doesn't hold any information. It's just an indicator of a
pseudo-field that we currently can't store in the database properly.
This is fixed on NGS and releases using /disc \d+/ can be
automatically converted, other variations can't and will have to be
fixed manually.

--
Lukas Lalinsky
lalin...@gmail.com