Pete Marsh wrote:
> no, not on demand anyhow. you can listen to full tracks as part of a
> radio station or playing your library, but you can't determine which
> track unless you're a subscriber, when you can create a playlist. they
> are apparently bringing back full track streams for what they call
> 'indie artists', so i guess we should put it on the list?

I guess so too. :) They do seem to already have streamable ones (there's
some linked from http://www.last.fm/group/Play+Direct+From ) so I've put
it on the list.

So, +1 for the proposal. Since way more than a week has passed, that
should mean you can send an RFV when you're ready. You might want to
answer Alex's question first though. :)

Nikki