Frederic Da Vitoria wrote:
> I don't understand your question, Nikki. Should all work edits be linked
> to an artist?

I think so. If someone enters an edit to one of the works composed by
Bach, surely you'd want that to show up under Bach's edits? What about
if someone edits a work for a pop song (which currently have the
performers in the artist credits), wouldn't you want that to show up
under the composer too?

I asked in the dev chat and it seems that it's possible to link work
edits to any or all of the artists linked directly via relationships
(e.g. composers) and it's also possible to link the artists from
recordings linked to the work. I guess we just need to decide which
artists we'd like to use.

Nikki