On 01/12/2011 03:45 PM, Lukáš Lalinský wrote:
> I don't agree with this. Take for example "Talking All That Jazz
> (Torti's Old School Mix of Edits dub)" -- I'd argue that having only
> "Talking All That Jazz" in the recording title would cause a lot of
> confusion. I also think that this change would make the comment field
> much less useful, because if it's treated as a part of the title,
> people will not be willing to add information that could help
> identifying the recording, but it's not necessarily a title to the
> comment.
Could you then provide examples of information you're expecting to be
added as comment?

I may acknowledge that remix information should be kept in recording title,
however I disagree with you on "live": I don't see why "(live)" should
be part of the title, it's a meta information.
You wouldn't include "(studio)" in recording titles from a studio album,
would you?

- Aurélien