> Returning to reality, I've just updated my wikipage with a track from St
> John Passion that's threatening to destroy my use-what's-on-liner
> philosophy. If you would be so kind & have a look.
>
> On liner, you might have lots of information (including the name of
soloists or characters eg. here the Evangelist), and the editor could avoid
some when entering the track titles.

For track titles, we may suggest a scheme to help the editors to construct
the title like
{name of composition} [, cat #] [: part name]* [: X. movement name]

in the St John Passion example (Passio secundum Johannem as work title), b)
and c) could be correct.