Hallo, symphonick <symphon...@gmail.com>:

>I'll continue to add (more complex) examples, but basically: what do
>you think must be standardized in track names? (not Works - that's a
>different discussion).

  I think using standardized abbreviations for music catalogues is a
good idea - we shouldn't have "RV", "Rv" and "rv" all over the
place just because some label decided to use a different capitalization.

Using "minor" or "major" should be mandatory, too, otherwise we'll end
up with stuff like "Emin" or "e" / "E" capitalized randomly.

Bottom line: Don't trust the labels too much - after all, they're run
by (sometimes crazy) people.

--
Wieland / Mineo