Maybe reformulate the sentences using the date field for some ARs such as
composition. For example:
"composed between xxxx and yyyy"

But this would not solve the other issues. I think we need another field
here to choose the correct formulation. This field could have the values:
"from xxxx to present" / "in/on xxxx" / "circa xxxx" / "after xxxx" /
"between xxxx and yyyy" / "until yyyy" / "before yyyy"
the relevant value list would depend on the AR. I guess this field is needed
because as long as we don't have it, we can't distinguish between "in/on
xxxx", "circa xxxx" and "after xxxx".

--
Frederic Da Vitoria
(davitof)