Pre NGS, the fact that a release was a bonus disc was predominantly
suggested in the release title.
Now NGS bundles the bonus disc with the rest of the release but should
there still be an explicit indication in the release group that this is
a bonus release or is the number of discs sufficient?
Please see the discussion at http://musicbrainz.org/edit/14499722