hi

i think that's sound and probably applies to reviews links too. how do
people feel about the reviews relationship going to release level too?

-----Original Message-----
From: musicbrainz-style-boun...@lists.musicbrainz.org
[mailto:musicbrainz-style-boun...@lists.musicbrainz.org] On Behalf Of
Calvin Walton
Sent: 01 June 2011 18:15
To: MusicBrainz Style Discussion
Subject: Re: [mb-style] RFV: Extend Official Homepage Relationship Type
toReleases

On Wed, 2011-06-01 at 18:11 +0100, Pete Marsh wrote:
> hi
>
> Why not add this at release group level? I notice that's where the URL

> relationships (eg link to a review) seem to sit now...or do we think
> all those relationships should be at release level?

The reasoning for this was that for the examples I could find, the
website or discography entry link referenced a particular release (or
small set of similar releases) - and may not be relevant for later
re-releases. If you can find an example that you think would be a better
fit at the release group level, I would have no objection to adding a
relationship there, as well.

--
Calvin Walton <calvin.wal...@kepstin.ca>