On 06/08/2011 12:09 PM, Michael Wiencek wrote:
> When a work has a hundred different recordings, it makes it much easier to
> view and manage the list because they are sorted and grouped by the link
> phrase.

Interesting, I think it makes it more difficult because you have to look
in several different places to find the performance you’re looking for.
 Compare to Artist-Recording relationships, where you have all the
various performance types (instruments, vocals, etc.)—it’s much harder
to find one artist in the list without knowing in advance which role
they were assigned.

—Alex Mauer “hawke”