2011/6/15, Johannes Weißl <jar...@molb.org>:
> On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 01:04:46PM +0300, Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren wrote:
>> Nothing in the IMDB guideline specifies what to do with stuff like
>> this: http://musicbrainz.org/edit/14579702
>>
>> Should these (official) derivative works be linked, or should we keep
>> it only for official soundtracks and the like?
>> Whatever the case, an update to the page might be in order.
>>
>> http://musicbrainz.org/doc/IMDb_Relationship_Type
>
> The edit is about to expire (4 days), any comments on this? The question
> is:
> a) allow IMDb links only for soundtracks
> b) allow IMDb links also for other official albums that are clearly
>    connected to the IMDb entry (e.g. contains songs from the movie/series)
>

> Johannes

I guess b) is better because the film is more or less the equivalent
to our Work or at least to something which we would put in that table,
but since we obviously don't put films in the Work table, the IMDb AR
serves a similar purpose to a Work-Work AR. If we choose a), we loose
the information that this release is related to this film.

--
Frederic Da Vitoria
(davitof)

http://www.april.org