I'm against this as it's too general. Is it a wooden box? A carboard box? What
dimensions does it have and what does it contain?
Also it's often used to contain other packaging types - in those cases I'd
rather use "Other" or the most specific standardised packaging that applies to
all contained discs.

Regards,
   Simon