Am 30.06.2011, 10:45 Uhr, schrieb symphonick <symphon...@gmail.com>:

>> Why? What is false about the statement "This is a partial performance
>> of this superwork", which also allows it to inherit the composer info?
>> Complete info > Incomplete but correct info > no info > bad info.
>> I'd say this is a case of 2.
>>
>> It's not false, it's inaccurate (& see the edit notes about whether
> recordings should be allowed for this work at all) & as I said, I rather
> have high-quality data.

it may not be most precise, but it is still a gain in data quality (and
correct!) linking this partially. i can't follow your arguments.. in
consequence we should delete the whole release because we can't enter it
in a degree of accuracy that satisfies us? i am also pro high-quality
data, but if i can't enter something in the best way, i decide for the
second best. and removing (indirectly) all the ARs that are/may be
attached to the work is definitely not leading to a better data quality.

--
lorenz pressler
PGP 0x92E9551A