2011/6/30 Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren <reosare...@gmail.com>

> On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 1:21 AM, symphonick <symphon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Just a very short answer for know: a super-work / agregate work is not =
> > work.
>
> A release is also not a recording, but when we don't know to what
> recording something applies we add it to the release. I see a
> parallelism here, so I wouldn't object using the super-work for these
> issues.

Sorry, I don't understand?

I see a parallelism with the old performer AR discussion, where some editors
wanted "fuzzy" performer ARs @ release level (= "goes here somewhere") while
other editors wanted accurate ARs @ track level.

Here, some editors want to use the super work - recording performance AR to
mean "it's in here somewhere", while I would prefer a more exact "it's a
performance of all parts of this super work"

/symphonick