On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 10:01 AM, jesus2099 <hta3s836gzac...@jetable.org> wrote:
> All this is called altering actual release metadata and can be avoided
> thanks to god-sent-at-last-tracks while keeping the ISO-1234/5678 funny
> stuff in recordings.

As I mentioned, this is not what track titles were intended to be used for.

> It was said that inputting what’s on the release would be more difficult to
> new users. I don’t agree, it is actually easier to copy info than to apply
> some ISO-1234/5678 rules on it.

It's hard to discuss something with you if you don't read my emails. I
explained why is it more difficult. Can you please comment on the
explanation? If you personally decide to not be interested in
normalized recording titles, somebody else has to fix them, which adds
more work for voters.

> Let the things like they are now for a little longer time before.
> If you want ISO-1234/5678 tags the option is there in Picard and it is
> presently what is done by foo_musicbrainz (no setting to choose track titles
> yet).

I also answered this issue earlier.

Lukas