2011/8/2, Lukáš Lalinský <lalin...@gmail.com>:
>> work
>> for voters. »
>> J2>> That’s also true when you enter altered titles and then someone with
>> the release has to fix track titles back.
>> PCB> I'm not sure I understand the point.
>>
>> Having unfaithful tracklist to fix is same work load as the opposite that
>> is
>> described in 3) point.
>
> But that is precisely my point, having separate guidelines for titles
> and recordings means it's more difficult to maintain MusicBrainz.

I disagree: As-printed wouldn't require a difficult guideline, while I
am still unsure of the differences between tracks and recordings
following your proposal. Because you although your proposal is titled
"unify track/recordings", they will end up different at some point.

--
Frederic Da Vitoria
(davitof)

http://www.april.org