Apologies for coming into this old thread. I'm coming back to MB-Style for
the first time post NGS, and trying to understand how the big Classical and
Opera Style issues I care about are changed by the new schema.

I've added two items to the work issues list
http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/User:PBryan/Work_Issues:

WI-14   What is purpose of Works entity?

WI-15   Should Works entity make Classical Style Guide compliance much
easier?

I'll start mb-style threads on each topic.

Thanks, Paul, for setting up that list and inviting contributions.