I recall no one had any ideas of what to do with track artists. I'm going
to suggest that we leave them at the default value (=release artist).

Slightly reworded from the 2011 wiki:
Artist Credits

Recording Artist Credits should link to the performer, not the composer.
Composer information should be included in a linked work (by way of the
recording-work performance AR).

*Disambiguation*

If this would result in confusingly similar recording title/artist
combinations on more than one recording done of works by different
composers, the composer(s) may be added to the comment field. This way, the
composer will appear in contextual search (such as the "Relate to..."
dialog).
*the old UI-workaround (add performers to the title of the release and
releasegroup) does not apply anymore.

/symphonick