On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 6:31 PM, Kuno Woudt <k...@frob.nl> wrote:
> On 18/02/12 05:46, Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren wrote:
>>
>> While I can see the point of this abstractly, when combined with our
>> UI it makes it impossible to know where to go to find a classical
>> release.
>
> Then we need to fix the UI, not use a database field for something it
> wasn't intended for.

If we fixed the UI to allow us to use relationships more clearly
instead of depending only on ACs, I'd be happy to leave ACs empty when
there's nobody credited. That's of course a big change, also to the
way we send the info, but it's definitely a better representation of
the credits.

> -- kuno / warp.

Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren